Monday 19 November 2012

Hi!
Anyone here? It's been a long time... a month? Maybe. Why am I here? I also don't know. Just feel like its been a long time since the last time my fingers dance on the keyboard and write nonsense? Nehhh... Ok la, just to tell you all (I mean my friends. Or teacher.), I'm still alive.          (5 minutes passed)          I still don't know what to write leh... -,-
Fine, just simply write something. Ya, I went to Beijing. (Ya! I brought snow from Beijing to Malaysia as souvenir for you all! :D) Well, it's not all about travelling, it's about learning. You can learn something from travelling, you can earn experience! Travel while you still can walk; smile while you still have teeth! :目 xP
Ok la, I won't post photos in this post as the photos are in Penang but not here. (I miss Penang...... /.\) It was a week of holidays and my mum planned us a vacation to Beijing. Well, not only Beijing but also TianJin and ChengDe. China is a huge country. During this travel, I can see that 贫富悬殊 is not fake (I mean some place). And this really made me feel... (I don't know how to describe this feeling. Actually I don't know what is this feeling. But, nevermind, I will categorize it as a "negative" feeling.) It's a feeling that... when you see a lot of poor people living in an very old house which is very small and narrow, then after that you see a lot of rich people wearing in sauna suit, eating, chatting, drinking beer/ wine & blablabla in a 5 star hotel. Suan le la, haih... And then, after going to China, only I knew that the vegetables in China is actually more expensive than meat. And then, the previous place which is used for Olympic 2008 (奥运村) is being wasted. No one wanna buy the houses there as they are really very expensive. So, what can they do? Just leave it there. And I think there is also not much uses for Bird Nest (鸟巢) and Water Cube (水立方) already.
And, to keep our promise, I'm here to promote SiChuan (四川). Why? We (旅行团) met someone. And, from his mouth, we were informed that SiChuan was previously visited by alotta travelers (the amount is about 1/3 of total Malaysians). And unfortunately, after 512 earthquake, the amout of travelers to SiChuan can't reach even 7000 people a year! Well, I'm not telling you to go, but if got a chance, try visiting SiChuan, it was reknowned for its beautiful sceneries, and it's facilities are much more better than old time, so don't worry. (Well, that's what he said.) And he pleaded us to help him to promote SiChuan. [Okay, I've kept my promise.]

What else to write?
Mmmm... Oh yeah, I didn't see you all for a long long long long long time already you know????? Still remember who am I? :(
I did wanted to meet you all, but my mum arranged the vacation for me for a week, and my holidays last for only a week. That means I don't get a chance to meet you all. My 'free time' was only at Saturday night. Too bad, some of you went to Penang Bridge Marathon, some of you went back to Taylor to study, some of you went travelling... However, luckily I've met JQ and MB, luckily. And, I had a great time with them! (excluding the unsleepable.)
Well, it's really really really really really glad to see they guys again. You know, JQ is always... well... 'unavailable' and I rarely go back to Penang. It's not because I'm lazy, it's because I'm busy and I don't wanna waste too much money going back to Penang too frequently (but if you asked, I don't mind de~~~ As long as when I go back and manage to meet some friends, the money is not counted as a wastage. x) ).

Ok, till then. Bye.
I'm still alive.
Sorry for unorganized post, you know I'm busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment