Friday 28 September 2012

*blow* *cough*. Dammit, so much dust! Eeeww, spiderwebs...
This blog has not been updated for awhile, huh? Hmmm, why am I here? ...Owh, hi, readers! Why are you looking at me, readers? There is nothing here! I was just too bored and had a walk here.
Well, I think I should just create something here, so that it worth a visit.
...Hmmm, what to write? Ya, it's HOLIDAYS! My holidays! =D
...So?
Ok, fine, nothing... -.-

Maybe you can ask me, "what you were doing during holidays?".
...I said you CAN ask me, so, ask! =D

. . .

Owh it's fine, I know you are just too shy to ask. Nevermind, I'm gonna tell you that I did alotta things which were meaningful during this holidays!
I was boring, boring and boring! ;D (not meaningful at all. -.-)

Well, you can't blame me. I don't know what to do! It's semester break and well, I feel like studying for my subjects of my next semester but I don't know what am I suppose to study since I didn't know what will I be studying for the next semester. I've tried to not to waste this holidays. I've tried to study a little bit Math T, however... *flip flip...* a few pages of the book being flipped and then, "haha! who's gonna study during holidays? *give you a YaoMing face!*". Seriously, I wanted to study but a friend (mb) suddenly told me, "Well, it's kinda waste/ weird/ meaningless/ strange/ whatever (I forgot what he told me) during a sem break", that's why I didn't try to study after the first two days of the holidays (Ok, blaming others makes me feel not so guilty for not using 'study' to occupy my holidays).

Ok, what I did? I... slept, ate, computer-ed, playstation-ed, bored, comic-ed, cycled, daydream-ed, and what else? ...hanged out, watched movie(s), exercised... nothing much I guess.

Well, I didn't hang out much cause it's only MY holidays, not for others. And that means I got no companions... How cruel that you all stood there and watched me murdered by boredom? *cry...*
Ok la, just joking, I know you all didn't want to do that. :目

It's raining these days! However, as a professional cyclist, no matter it's this kinda little small tiny cute obstacles (I mean rain) or big huge enormous fierce obstacles (I dunno what could it be! :D), I will continue to cycle, cycle and CYCLE, till the end of my life!!! *thunder sound*
Ok, c'mon, it's just cycling... and you are not professional at all. -.-
Ok la, I admit that I'm not professional at all, hehe! but I did really cycle in rain! (Just because I can't reach home before it started to rain! It's ok for me, I brought my umbrella! :D) However, I enjoyed it! Actually, I cycle because I like to meet people! (And also cycling is fun.) Maybe sometimes, you can just meet some acquaintances or friends and you can like 'talk to the hand' to them (I mean raise your hand as greeting), it'll certainly add some smile on my face when I meet them! x目

Oh ya, I met my nursery's teacher when I cycled! Actually, I purposely passed by that nursery (a.k.a. where I had my tuition there until standard six) cause no where to go (I cycle everywhere!). And when I passed by the nursery, I was like... making this face to her -->  :目  (stupid face). Well, she didn't recognize me, until I went nearer and smiled! It makes me so happy when someone I didn't meet for almost 5 or 6 years can still remember my name! She was like "Eh, baoguo... Only when you smiled I recognized you!" Then, she asked, "Why are you here? Find gf leh~?" "Haha! No la, sem break ma~ Nothing to do, so cycle around lor~" "blablabla..." "asdvhuebnv..." Duh, just skip that stupid conversation. Anyway, does that means that, this SMILE already lasted for at least 5 years? :D
And I did also run into my another old English tuition teacher who I didn't meet for almost 5 years at the Apollo market! And he was also like, "eh? Pokok...". I was like, "Never thought that you still recognize me, sir!". And he said, "How could I forget about you? You were my good student!" *AH~~~ so happy! xP*

Ok, what else I did? Ya, comic-ing lor~! I hope it's not too late for me to read <One Piece>. They said that it's a masterpiece of Goddd (I mean "神作" in Mandarin). Well, it's really a nice comic as I read. I think I read for almost every night before I sleep, when all lights being closed. I wonder how long it will takes till the next time I change my glasses. haha. stupid. -.-

Ui, stop writing already!
Owwkei~

What to say to conclude? I got nothing to say. I was just got bored and wanna get my fingers exercised. That's why I typed so much. And also, practice my English. You know MUET is near, and I didn't study at all! OMG! Why did I remind myself of this creepy fact?! D:

(Crap! You talked to yourself!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tree! I'm so sorry that most of us didn't get to spend your sem break with you yeah cos those who're still remain in this island...our exams are coming real soon and the bad thing is: I couldn't settle myself down on the chair yet >.< anyway, all represent all of us, we promise to make ourselves up together again once everyone from everywhere comes back to this cute lil hometown again. We will regather again! Bear for another two months! Good luck and all the best to everyone of us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not deciding when is our holidays, so, it's ok! ;)
    Just hopefully we all can really regather again!!!!! x) not losing hope. :D

    ReplyDelete