Saturday 12 May 2012

Dream.

What will you wish for if you have a chance to have a chance to make your wishes come true?

Dream.
A thing which... maybe we can consider it as, makes which impossible possible. It inspires people; it gives imaginations; it... is so untrue. If I have a chance to make my wish come true, seriously, I would like to make my dream comes true, also means that, making impossible possible.

I don't know what am I thinking. It's just a dream. But, it makes me yearn for it to come true soooo much... Is it because I never thought of it will come true? So, when it happened in my dream, it gave me an extremely strong feeling that... that I gave up long ago? This strong feeling lasts after I woke up, with a little bit of disappointment, as I realized that it was just a dream... that will barely come true... Wow, how pessimistic. Well, I should be, because this isn't a dream. haha...

It's still, reality is cruel.
But, please, dream, don't appear at night if it's impossible...



#A dream that I will never forget?
Maybe as long as I'm still in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment