Sunday 6 May 2012

Let's get married.

5th of May, it's a day when... everywhere is wedding? That's what I saw, and also what I attended, my cousin's wedding! Well, I don't know why so many people like to choose to have their wedding on today. Maybe... 5th of May (5/5), easier to be remembered? or, it's been through several calculations and it's the best day ever to have their wedding on that day from don't know whose or which perspective or what? Nevermind, best wishes from me to all of them.

My cousin's wedding, it's held at ermmm... what name is that place? 陈氏宗祠 in chinese. This wedding is an usual, ordinary, normal wedding which we, who I mean Chinese, or those who lives like me in Malaysia usually attended. But, this wedding, my cousin's wedding that I attended just now, is also no extraordinary, however, I like it! I don't know why, as I usually will feel that this kinda wedding will be very bored, like usually, just people singing some Hokkien, Chinese or English songs and we all just as listeners and listen and eat.



I like this wedding. Maybe it's because there are dancers dancing. Nonono, not break dance, hip-hop, locking, shuffle or whatever blablabla... It's aunties' and uncles' dancing, maybe... is it social dance? I don't know. Why is there dancing? Nonono, those dancers were not hired I think. It's my "舅舅"'s (in English means "uncle") and "KimKim"'s (sorry, it's Hokkien I think, which means Aunt) students and friends! Those aunties and uncles dancers really made me kinda impressive... since, I never thought that they would be standing out to dance on the stage as they are old already. And, if for me, I will be kinda shy or feel that it's shameful to dance on stage if I were old. Furthermore, maybe I might get my waist or what sprained, haha! By the way, I didn't say that they are good at dancing, but what I appreciate is their spirits!

Anyway, let's get married!

Muackz! xP

No comments:

Post a Comment