Wednesday 13 June 2012

I'm leaving.

A normal human lives about 60+ years. Since the day I was being brought to this world, which means from the day that I've been hugged out from my mum's stomach (ok, it's not stomach, I know.), I've lived for about 18 years, 3 months, and 23 days, which is also 6687 days. (Whee~! Celebrate my survival! xP) From the day I was born, I never left my lovely Penang, my lovely Butterworth. Ok, maybe I left, but never gonna be so long:
5 years, at least. Till then I will be 23 years old (hopefully). 12 years, at most. Till then I will be 30 years old (Seriously I don't like this number). Forever, until I die, who knows? (Ok, that not what I'm hoping for seriously, for now).
I'm happy as I've lived for 18 years and with this 18 years, I've met so many people: family, friends, strangers, haters, lovers, trespassers, etc. They are important in my life, even if not 'are', they will also be 'were'.
Some of them are kind and trust-worthy, they made me like them, or maybe even love them? I appreciate them, as they are not easily can be found in life, especially in this complicated human-living planet, Earth.
Some of them are not-so-kind but they honest enough, to themselves, to us. It's also kinda hard to find this kinda people in our life. How many of the people around you that you can see he or she is not so kind-hearted but still can honestly show that he or she is a bad-ass? They are good enough to let people know that they are evil and make others aware of them. Well, appreciate this kinda people, they are honest and should be learnt. Say whatever you hate, critic whatever you dislike.
Some of them are kind... so kind! ya, from what you see. Actors are needed, not only by the directors of movies and dramas, but also in our life. They are those who look like angel from the surface, but actually devil deep inside. This kinda people is dangerous, as back-stabbing is what they does? I think. However, do feel lucky to have this kinda people around you and appreciate them. Maybe you will hate them, but if wasn't because of them, you would be living in your own world, which is maybe zero impurity-ed? You will never know how the actual world is, which is the present society looks like. Say thank you and smile to them.
There are so many kinda people in this world, in our life, in our future, be sure that you appreciate them, at least appreciateD them.

I just wanna say that I appreciate you all, those who I like, I love, and I hate. Maybe there will be no more Who that I'm gonna meet will be like you all. No one can clone you.
Maybe someday, I will forget you? (Ok, I don't hope that it will happen.) Maybe that I won't keep you in my mind? But, never forget that I say this:
"You are part of my soul. Till the day I'm dead. Even till the next life, the next next life, and the next next next life." 
I've always been saying that "I'm afraid that I will forget you" or "If I didn't forget you" and blablabla..., this doesn't mean that I will really forget you. This is just because I've no confidence that I can always keep you in my mind and this is also just not to give you hope that I can like... recognize you once we meet again.
Seriously, I won't promise that I will not forget you. However, I can promise that I will try very HARD to not to forget you. I don't make promises which I can't achieve. Promise is a big word, for me. 

I'm leaving. I never thought of this. So, anything that I wanted to do I was just like "Ah~ Why don't I do it tomorrow? Or in the future? I still have alotta time!". However, I never thought that there are alotta things that I wanna achieve can't be achieved if I leave here. Hence, ...ya, I left alotta things undone. And now, of course, I will regret for not doing it. So, here's a word for you, JUST DO IT, which was once my favourite quote. (Ok, I know I'm slapping my own face as I didn't do as what the quote says. haha! xP)

Future is unpredictable. You will never know what's gonna happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment