Saturday 21 January 2012

A new year, a new image, a new me.

Going to PLKN.
Hmmm... No one knows me, right? I mean, even if any of them know me, they don't know me well. Since there are all strangers for me! Most of them...
So,
...
Heehee...
How about having another ME there? A ME that no one knows here, a Me that you all won't see in CLB or where else, except at PLKN! This is also a chance for me to change myself! Haih! Sooner or later, I will encounter double personalities problem... =..=

Well, nothing much changed, just my outfit, hairstyle~, and... maybe my personalities.

Let's see what changed???

HAHA!!! I'd cut a new hairstyle! According to my theory... Ya, POKOK's theory: being handsome forever doesn't sound good, sometimes, we have to "unhandsome" ourselves too! So, I've decided to have a BOTAK haircut! (Not being forced, O.K.?) But, too bad... even if I'd cut a BOTAK head, I'm still so... so handsome...
Sad... :(






Ahaha! I know I know, I don't need any comment. I knew I'm still so handsome! xP



O.K., let's see...
About the Character Building class that I'd been to? I made friendS there! The guys and girls there are very nice, the teachers there are also, don't need words to describe or what, NICE! xP
For my group, ermmm... which name is Moshi-Moshi, which in Japanese means "hello!". For your information, guys won't give something a name like Moshi-Moshi, which is kinda cute, in guys' opinions, so it's named by the girls of our group! By the way, I think that our group is the best group among other groups. Since our group members are so active and so sporting (of course there are some who are not so sporting and active, sometimes, me too!) compare to other groups. But our group members never wanted to say that we wanna change our group or what. For other groups, I heard before they complained that their group is boring and wanted to change group! Why am I so lucky?? xP

Here are some photos of me and my group members!

These are the name cards of my group members, every since we enter the class, everyone has to clip it on our shirt!
By the way, still need me to tag? I think you will know which is mine! xD

Ya, you know, show your talent if you have it! xP

Introduction!
(Girls, who we called "wirawati"), (from left): Ah Jo, LaLa, Angah.
(Guys, who we called "wira"), (from left): Mich, Bang Chik, Pokok.
The middle two with no uniform are two of our teachers!

(Those who are not mentioned on top)
(Guys, Left3) Lokman, our Alpha's penolong I.C. Squad.
(Guys, Left4) Pit, one of our group members.
(Guys, Left5) Estet, Alpha's and Moshi-Moshi's member, my "buddy".
(Guys, Left6) Boy, one of our Moshi-Moshi's member.

I kept my usual, old   V·_·V   !

Do you feel jealous? It's so fun!

Forgot to say, we are all CB4's class students!
These are just some of them.
There are total 60+ students in this class!

Heehee~! :D

Sincerely, the life here is awesome! Try not to be passive and stop complaining, appreciate what we have, what they provided, get used to the life there and enjoy while you can, you will find that it's awesome!!!

For your information, this class had changed me. 
For the past, if you want me to stand in front of the audience to speak in front, I would have be a cowards and sit among the audiences and zipped my mouth, try to be invisible. But since I attended the class, I had the first time, without being forced, with full of passion, shared my feelings and spoke in front of the class. Even though I am kinda shy, or scared, but I did it! With a bit of courage from my teachers, from my friends there.

No comments:

Post a Comment