Sunday 15 April 2012

First times.

Sorry if I have not told you all that I went to KL on 14th of April, haha! This was a challenging experience for me, since its the first time I had my flight, alone. Luckily, it wasn't like I'm a lonely idiot who don't know what to do, where to go, or what am I doing at the airport. My mum told me what to do once I reach the Penang airport. And before reaching the LCCT airport, I was also being told what to do, taking a taxi to reach my destination, my cousin's villa. After having a night at her villa, I had another taxi trip to UNITEN.

Reaching UNITEN, it's also the new experience for me to make friend with Indians. For your information, in the camp of PLKN that I went, there wasn't any Indian trainee inside. All of us were divided into groups and my group was C and with 10 members, 2 Indians, 1 Chinese (which is me) and the rest are Malays. Actually, I found that, it is fun to socialize with everyone, no matter which race he or she belongs to. It's just because of language, which might be a barrier for human to communicate. Don't let it stop you from developing your friendship with anyone, it might be slow, but it won't stop, if you are willing to make your efforts. I like to make new friends, I think.

What are those activities that we carried out, actually I don't really care what we did. What I care of is just the teamwork and the relationship between teammates. One of the activities we did and its outta my expectation was they told us to finish a 1000 pieces puzzle, which they didn't gave us any time limits. They didn't care that we will work until midnight, or we will just leave it there. And... we did it until almost 3a.m.. My Gawd, for two days almost like that, having just like 3 hours more sleeps... You can imagine how painful was my head, how dry were my eyes due to the lack of sleeps. But somehow, with the teamwork we had, we manage to finish the puzzle, in the morning of the last day. Ya, it's the last day, 3a.m. of fifteen, hah! Too bad, we were told to keep into the box and take it to the hall... Owh... sad, the masterpiece of our diligent hard work... But, nevermind, I was there to get new experiences, and I did it.

Since our team just have 10 members, so it's easier for us to... ermmm, strengthen our friendship? haha! Although we didn't win any prize or what, I am happy to have a team with strong friendships and friendly companies. Good job guys, and also girl! Good luck in your future! To team C, we are the Champion, mighty mighty Champion, we aaaarrreee the Champion!!! WWWooooooooouuuu!!! (haha! It's just our cheer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment