Wednesday 28 December 2011

... 2011

Our life is gonna be changed. Everyone is going to have their own life... different from each other I think...


Time is so cruel. That it won't stop. Speak while you still alive. I will take this opportunity to thank all of those that I would wanna thank... 


The one who always says she will get married with a handsome and wealthy foreigner.
The one who says she is took by guys as a "bro".
The so called Bella.
The youngest among all of us.
The one whose name is the name of the month after May and before July.
The one who helped me when I felt so helpless.
The one who misunderstood me, or I misunderstood.
The first one who called me as his "bro".
The one who always has some problems with her relationship.
The pessimistic-er.
The muscular.
The first one ever I did something special to.
And those who are not on this list.


Thank you all... Thank you all for mingling with me lately, like so crazy... or should I say "random"? Thank you all for dragging me away from loneliness. Thank you all for adding some happy elements in my soul. Thank you all for making my life colourful.
Thank you all... Thank you all for being my best friends. Thank you all for discovering me. Thank you all as you all are willing to make friend with me. Thank you all for increasing the number of my friend list. Thank you all for adding me into your friend list too!
Thank you... Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you giving me the bravery to do that. Thank you for forgiving my weirdness. Thank you for appearing in my life. Thank you for letting me did something that I wanna did.


Thank you all
for making my life beautiful.


Thank you all
for making my life almost perfect.


Thank you all
for everything...






You all have been part of my life,
and I hope that I have been part of your life too.
The part that had given you happiness or entertainment,
the part that is memorable...
Sincerely, I'm proud of myself as I have you all as my friends!


Maybe friendship isn't everything,
but for me, friendship is almost everything.


Nothing more I can tell all of you all, except
THANK YOU... :)




Friend, since the day I met you,
I know I'm not alone anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment